PDF to Multipage TIFF Converter converting PDF documents into a single TIFF document.
.NET PDF to tif converting library can convert multipage PDF to multipage TIFF in .NET C# projects, making it easier to send and view your drawings or designs that contain multiple images. The converted tiff will keey the original layout as well as every element you see in the PDF perfectly with 0 loss.
Using the C#.NET PDF to Tiff converting component toolkit, developers can easily and quickly convert a large-size multi-page PDF document to high quality MTIFF image file in .NET applications. Developers can reset and modify the convered multipage tiff's resolution and size programmatically.
Guide in Visual Studio
- Download the trial package and uncompress it.
- Open Visual Studio, create new C# Console Application or ASP.NET web programming.
- Copy "XsPDF.dll", "x86" and "x64" folders from download package to your .NET project Bin folder.
- In the Solution Explorer right-click on "References" and select "Add Reference". Next add references to the "System.Drawing" and "XsPDF.dll".
How to Convert multi-page PDF to multiple pages tiff file in C#.NET class?
// Create a PDF converter instance by loading a local file PdfImageConverter pdfConverter = new PdfImageConverter("sample.pdf"); // Set the dpi, the output image will be rendered in such resolution pdfConverter.DPI = 96; // Convert whole pdf document to a multipage tiff image file // you can set the target image size for each page pdfConverter.DocumentToMultiPageTiff(500, 800, "Page_multiple.tiff");
Convert multi-page PDF to multiple pages tiff image object in C#.NET.
// Create a PDF converter object from pdf file in the disk PdfImageConverter pdfConverter = new PdfImageConverter("sample.pdf"); // Set the dpi, the output image will be rendered in such resolution pdfConverter.DPI = 96; // Convert whole pdf document to a multipage tiff image object in the memory // you can set the target image size for each page Image tiffImage = pdfConverter.DocumentToMultiPageTiff(500, 800); // you can edit the multi-page tiff image object directly for further use, // don't have to save the temp file, and then load it in again // to do ...
More PDF tutorial
- Concatenate PDF files in Visual C#
- Drawing comments to PDF page using .NET Visual C# and XsPDF Control
- How to use XsPDF DLL for .NET to password protect PDF document in Visual Studio .NET framework
- Transforming high quality multipage tiff image from PDF file using Visual C# and XsPDF Library
- How to use XsPDF Chart SDK for .NET to create Area diagram on PDF page in C#.NET
- PDF processing in Visual Studio .NET framework is quite easy and quick using XsPDF Library for .NET
- Generation Alpha39 to PDF page using CSharp .NET and XsPDF Library
- How to turn PDF document to png file in ASP.NET web page using Visual Studio .NET framework
- Removing extra blank page from PDF file using CSharp .NET and XsPDF source code
- How to add text content to PDF document in ASP.NET program using C#
- Generate Aztec barcode to PDF in .NET Visual C#
- EAN-128 added to PDF page - C# sample
- Capturing logo from PDF page using C#.NET and XsPDF DLL
- Line graphing painted to PDF page - .NET sample
- Multi-page PDF creation in C#.NET is quite easy and quick using XsPDF DLL for .NET